Kustom Delivery to LlamaLAN 20

1st-3rd November 2013
GraemeKustom
Cria
Cria

Kustom Delivery to LlamaLAN 20

Post by GraemeKustom »

Greetings, Llamas!

It is well known, that the Llama that is the best equipped, is the Llama that excels in battle, able to defeat enemies, survive extreme conditions... and have a comfortable gaming experience. Of course.

Once more, the delivery option is up for LlamaLAN next on http://www.kustompcs.co.uk - that means you can buy stuff on our site, and it gets delivered to the LAN at no charge. It's a great way to grab a new peripheral, pick up LAN essentials like transport kit, ear plugs or various forms of caffeine - or anything else from our site for that matter.

It's easy - just add items to the basket, checkout, and enter your address as normal. On the next page, choose the delivery option 'Pickup at LlamaLAN' and make sure your order is placed by 2pm on Thursday October 31st so that we can get it packed up and to the event in time.

Check out the awesome looking Kone Pure mice from Roccat with new colour schemes and Easy Shift functionality that lets you double up your number of buttons. We have plenty of Faygo, possibly the yummiest selection of sodas, ever. And yes, we have Scottish Tablet, a substance that is even more sugary than sugar.

Bringing your laptop to LAN and not wanting to roast it (or your wrists) over a whole weekend of gaming? CoolerMaster's Notepal II is mighty handy, and lifts your screen to a more ergonomic height, and gives you a good reason to use a mechanical keyboard too. We have loads of those. Shop by switch type or brand (eg Filco, CM Storm, Ducky, QPAD, TT eSports, Corsair, DAS Keyboard, Roccat, ZOWIE...) - there's bound to be something for every taste in there.

Image Image Image Image Image

Any queries, just pop a reply below or email me on graeme 'at' kustompcs.co.uk :)
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Re: Kustom Delivery to LlamaLAN 20

Post by Kanonfodda »

Hi Graeme, welcome back to the LlamaLAN forums once again and thank you for your support :)

I'll be placing an order for some important items with you in the next week or so ;)

come on guys, let's lend Graeme our support as he has lent us his :D
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D
ragemoar
Cria
Cria

Post by ragemoar »

Hey, i see the white siberia V2 are currently out of stock are there any plans to get them into stock before LL 20 goes live? cheers.
Blue Team Represent!
Party Wagon INC!
#POW!
tenwierdufos
Weanling
Weanling

Post by tenwierdufos »

ragemoar wrote:Hey, i see the white siberia V2 are currently out of stock are there any plans to get them into stock before LL 20 goes live? cheers.
I was thinking this last lan, i have bought a set now, via the post though, from Kustom.

They are nice :)
Reggie
Cria
Cria

Post by Reggie »

I have a Roccat Kone Pure and its amazing :)

I might be very tempted to get a new keyboard hmmm :)
[KTFO]i-LiMiT-i
Yearling
Yearling

Post by [KTFO]i-LiMiT-i »

The delivery page - it says pickup from LLamaLAN, 3rd November? Just want to check it'll be delivered to LAN if i select this option? :)

Cheers!
GraemeKustom
Cria
Cria

Post by GraemeKustom »

Sorry, it should say 1st - I'll get that sorted :)
DrFesty
Yellow Squad
Yellow Squad

Post by DrFesty »

GraemeKustom wrote:Bringing your laptop to LAN and not wanting to roast it (or your wrists) over a whole weekend of gaming? CoolerMaster's Notepal II is mighty handy, and lifts your screen to a more ergonomic height, and gives you a good reason to use a mechanical keyboard too.
OOOOH Graeme that is sexy. I think I have the perfect excuse for getting a peripheral keyboard...
Bobtastimo
Green Squad
Green Squad

Post by Bobtastimo »

Oh dear...

I just found the chocolates page...

Hello LAN-diabetes! :D
DrFesty
Yellow Squad
Yellow Squad

Post by DrFesty »

Bobtastimo wrote:Oh dear...

I just found the chocolates page...

Hello LAN-diabetes! :D
LANBEETUS

EDIT: Okay I may have just bought that cooling pad and a new keyboard...