FAO Littlegem/Cyberdrac: LLXI Video files

17th-19th April 2009
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

FAO Littlegem/Cyberdrac: LLXI Video files

Post by Golem »

Can you convert the video feeds from both discs (I'm assuming there are just two) into some mostly uncompressed file format and send me links please? I may just have to dust off Vegas and whip the two sets of footage together (yours and Murray-Mint's)! :)

If you need a place to host the files so I can fetch them, filefront.com offers free and endless amounts of space. If we're talking gigabytes rather than megabytes, I could just appear at your door sometime and nab/borrow a disc off you. Your choice! :)
evilgangsta
Yearling
Yearling

Re: FAO Littlegem/Cyberdrac: LLXI Video files

Post by evilgangsta »

Scary thought golem appearing on your doorstep.
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Post by Kanonfodda »

You think the thought is scary? You want to try the fear when it actually happens! :'(

;)
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

Agh you know what I didn't do over the weekend? Go out into the co-op in full MR. GREEN regalia. And I intended to as well. :(
YaZoR
Herdshire
Herdshire

Post by YaZoR »

Golem wrote:Agh you know what I didn't do over the weekend? Go out into the co-op in full MR. GREEN regalia. And I intended to as well. :(
Good job too! I've heard they lock people up for less!!
meh
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

Just listening and burning the audio of the Rock Band soundtrack. It's fantastic. Absolutely spiffin marvellous. I'm attempting to split the track by markers identifying beginnings and ends of the good bits and remove the setup fluff in between for some decent LlamaLAN XI soundtrack CD tracks. :D

The guys who made Rock Band did a fantastic job of all the inbetween song playing ambience. It really adds to the 'live' feel of the soundtrack... you'll hear what I mean if you're not sure!

I fully intend to use this audio if I get my hands on video files and dub it in so all performances are nice and clear.

P.S. Despite a decent performance by Green on 'Feed the Hand' during warmup, I realise where we went wrong in the live performance - specifically, where I went wrong. I'd warmed up using the syllable-scrolling version of the lyrics, but sung when the lyrics were in 'karaoke mode'. My timing was well off in some lines of the first verse - really couldn't have helped our score! :oops: I should have reset it, but never mind. :D
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

Anyways, any progress on providing the raw video footage from LG's camera? :)