Munch!

22nd - 24th February 2008. Be there or be bored!
D3TH
Herdshire
Herdshire

Munch!

Post by D3TH »

So yeah what munch you taking??

Well as it is the last week until the LAN this friday!!!!!

i got to do some shopping at some point, i am planning to live off evening meals on takeaways.. so friday night, saturday night....

but what munch should i take. is there a microwave there so i can heat up my microwave pizzas..... or any other microwave stuff

as you will find out i love my munch lol!!!!!!
Lans Attended: LL9, i33, i34, LL10, i35, i36, LL11

Lans Planning to Attended = i37, LL12

http://www.chris-mccafferty.info

Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

The hut is a brilliant venue for a LAN. There's a good number of facilities at the hut, including a microwave and a fridge. But there's a big oven there too, so don't feel you have to stick to instant meals. :)

I'll be bringing chilled stuff like yoghurts and sandwiches and things. Maybe a pack of maltesers or something. Maybe biccies and tea bags. The Co-op is very close so don't feel you have to stock up in advance. :)
Dragon
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by Dragon »

I hope the fridge is of a good side to stick drinks in!
Zodiack
Yellow Squad
Yellow Squad

Post by Zodiack »

I didn't bring stuff last time, but I might bring crisps and things first this time.
Whee.

The fridge isn't a bad size, I don't think.
Might be best to do a few at a time and restock once things get low though, as far as drinks go.
xD
Autarkus
Weanling
Weanling

Post by Autarkus »

yeah - if, instead of sticking the lot in, you put one in the fridge, one in the freezer bit, and swap em round as you get through 'em, there'll be more space for more ppl (if you get what i mean)

As for food - i normally bring a couple of currys to reheat, and go out for the rest (your gonna want a break from the screen at some point, anyways)
Powerfull big rats, Gentelmen