LlamaLAN 6 - LIMITED EDITION T-SHIRTS

The lords of the sixth! Coming this Haloween :D
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

Just been reviewing the posts ... when did you actually order one ?!? I can't see a post from you ... so I guess that you won't get anything ;) ... if you were on the list as XL it is because either you put yourself as XL or asked me to do it for you ?!? So you must have considered yourself a mere XL at some point in the last couple of weeks. :) You know what happens when you hit your mid-twenties ... your memory is the first to go you know :D

CD
EvilWarlock
Weanling
Weanling

Post by EvilWarlock »

I feel that by ordering 2 t-shirts i am not only greedy but creating scarcity! bidding for excess t-shirts now open. lol
0.666 the sign of the milli beast.
24 cans of lager in a case, 24 Hours in a day...... Just a coincidence????
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

Thank you Evil Warlock ... so if anyone wishes to buy an X-LARGE LL6 t-shirt WHO HAS NOT GOT ONE ALREADY ... they're is one available ... just out of curiousity ... if you are only having one of your two, which are you making available, the regular or the thick?

Note: I would prefer to think that the t-shirt would be made available at the normal price since no-one has taken possession of the goods, I do not wish to encourage an auction for these items, and if I find this happens then I may cancel that persons order and make them available on a first come first served basis.

CD
Special Llama
Cria
Cria

Post by Special Llama »

kk large thick for me then pls dude
...I'll bring teh rizla
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

If there is enough demand, we will do another print run prior to the next event for those who wanted two but generously chose to give them up or those who miss out due to us selling out. They will be available for collection from us, delivery if you pay for it, or pickup at LL7.

CD
EvilWarlock
Weanling
Weanling

Post by EvilWarlock »

Just kidding about the auction, i didnt realise that there was a imited run when i put my order in, i will volunteer the thick XL t-shirt to anyone that hasn`t got one and if you do another run i`ll take a replacement one then. That way if you don`t do a second run no one misses out or rather 1 less person misses out.
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

Thank you very much, if someone chooses to take you up on your offer that's great, if not then you still get your two t-shirts.

Cheers

CD
EvilWarlock
Weanling
Weanling

Post by EvilWarlock »

I also like to think of it as Clothing a Naked Llama.
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

The t-shirts we're pressed today and they look absolutely brilliant. :)

I would like to thank Lyn Mills of http://www.clanshirts.co.uk for her invaluable assistance over the five and a half hours it took to complete them to her perfectionist standards.

Rest assured that those of you who have invested in one will be overjoyed at how they came out, and everyone else will be sick with jealousy! :D

Don't forget you money, it would a shame to sell any that aren't claimed at the end of the event to the people who will be drooling to get their own copy.

CD
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Post by Kanonfodda »

CyberDrac wrote:Just been reviewing the posts ... when did you actually order one ?!? I can't see a post from you ... so I guess that you won't get anything ;) ... if you were on the list as XL it is because either you put yourself as XL or asked me to do it for you ?!? So you must have considered yourself a mere XL at some point in the last couple of weeks. :) You know what happens when you hit your mid-twenties ... your memory is the first to go you know :D

CD
just so you know, you put me as an XL ;)

so I must have "ordered" one at some point :P

but I probably didn't specify a size, considering the fact I ALWAYS get an XXL ;)
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D