LlamaLAN 22 - Last Tournament, Apparel, and Spaces

31st October - 2nd November 2014
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

LlamaLAN 22 - Last Tournament, Apparel, and Spaces

Post by CyberDrac »

My Knights of the LlamaTABLE,

The deliberations are complete and the final official game of the upcoming event will be ...

Castle Crashers!

... for anyone familiar with the game you'll realise exactly how perfectly this will fit the theme, Knights! Red, Green, Blue and Yellow Knights! Swords! Quaffing! What more could we ask for!

I'm sure everyone has seen the announcement on Facebook, but here's a reminder that the exclusive Black Llama Edition Medieval Apparel is on sale in the LlamaSHOP. As usual Mr Matthew 'Golem' Ainge has applied his graphical talents and come up with a stunning design, and if you get your order in by the end of this week (Friday 10th October at midnight) you will have your t-shirt delivered to your desk by your own personal Squire. As I am sure you all recall we have the added bonus of our nominated nicknames on the back if we achieve the easily achievable twenty orders. So dig your hands in your pockets and grab your groats and place your order soon!

As with previous events we heartily recommend getting into the theme with some fancy dress (or at the very least the t-shirt), and as it's Halloween on the Friday night, maybe you might want to mix in a little spookiness, and my personal favourite idea ... "Knight of the living dead"

We also have an opportunity, three actually! While we're always sad to see friends announce that they're unable to attend, but it does mean that there are THREE SEATS available, two on RED, one on GREEN ... so if you know of anyone else who would like to bolster bolster our number on our gaming crusade please point them towards the site and we would love to welcome new and old Knights to our ranks! If you have a friend who you think will enjoy a weekend of gaming frivolity bring them along!

See you sooner than you realise

'der Management