LlamaLAN 22 - Games Announcements (Mailer 1 of 3)

31st October - 2nd November 2014
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

LlamaLAN 22 - Games Announcements (Mailer 1 of 3)

Post by CyberDrac »

LlamaLANners, welcome to the first of three mailers over the next couple of days to announce and give you forewarning of the the games plans for LlamaLAN22 ... yes you heard it right ... games announced FOUR MONTHS before the event!

1v1 - We have studiously avoided the game we have chosen for several events after feedback that it had been over used, however its popularity on the Games List hasn't waned, and so in response to more recent feedback about making more use of the games in the Games List we are please to announce the return of ... UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004!

As with previous 1v1 tournaments we will be running this as a double elimination tournament with four starting slots available per big team and with scoring for all active participants based on their progression through the tournament structure.

The only requirements are to have a working copy of the game at the start of the tournament and be able to complete your first round match by eleven o'clock in the evening of the Friday, and should you be unfortunate to lose your first match, your losers bracket match by one o'clock in the morning on the Saturday. By ensuring that these twelve matches are complete within that time frame we are hopeful that the 1v1 will be complete by the end of Saturday as we always envisage it will be.

ONE DOWN, TWO TO GO

'der Management
Ripper
Weanling
Weanling

Re: LlamaLAN 22 - Games Announcements (Mailer 1 of 3)

Post by Ripper »

NO WAYS UT2K4 IS BACK!!!! and no one told me??? U guys must be afraid ;). Where is my money *reaching for his wallet*
YaZoR
Herdshire
Herdshire

Re: LlamaLAN 22 - Games Announcements (Mailer 1 of 3)

Post by YaZoR »

Ripper wrote:NO WAYS UT2K4 IS BACK!!!! and no one told me??? U guys must be afraid ;). Where is my money *reaching for his wallet*
Come back!
There are seats available now!
We need another match!
meh