Refund or something? :(

18th-20th April 2014
Dieago
Cria
Cria

Refund or something? :(

Post by Dieago »

Hey guys,

unfortunately i won't be able to come to the next LAN. i was wondering if i was able to sell the ticket, or cancel it and get a refund. i don't know how you guys do it :P

Hopefully the next LAN after this I can come to.

thanks,
Dieago
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Re: Refund or something? :(

Post by Kanonfodda »

Hey Dieago, I'll sort out a refund for you, if you cancel your seat we can open it up for others looking for a place :)
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D
Dieago
Cria
Cria

Post by Dieago »

cheers dude. all done. whoever get's it, i hope they have a great time :P
chrisakira
Blue Squad
Blue Squad

Post by chrisakira »

Sucks you can't make it man, hope all is ok. Hopefully see you next time :-D we shall have to raise a pizza slice in honour of our missing comrades
http://www.gamefanshop.com/partner-ChrisAkira/

Check out the Game Fan Shop for awesome deals on great games, and help support my http://www.twitch.tv/chrisakira channel =D
Dieago
Cria
Cria

Post by Dieago »

Yo chris. ye everything is cool. my comp is pretty messed up atm, so i need to focus on buying a new computer lol :P and i might have a job soon so don't wanna ask them for time off when i'll be new there :P
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

Dieago wrote:Yo chris. ye everything is cool. my comp is pretty messed up atm, so i need to focus on buying a new computer lol :P and i might have a job soon so don't wanna ask them for time off when i'll be new there :P

Ah man it's been too long and now... it'll be even longer :( may the next man who sits down in your place (think I know who it will be) have the mightyness to fill you mighty seat space. Not that I'm saying you need a huge seat. Um.

Until next time!
Dieago
Cria
Cria

Post by Dieago »

Yes it has been Golem. Hopefully I can secure down a job before the next event and then there will be no more trouble :P