I made a video at LlamaLAN

1st-3rd November 2013
Izzard
Cria
Cria

I made a video at LlamaLAN

Post by Izzard »

Hello folks.

I am Izzard, the mysterious visitor who turns up for approximately 30 minutes at each LlamaLAN and then shuffles off. I just wanted to explain myself a bit. Up until about 10 years ago I used to go to a LOT of LAN parties but now I'm married with children and.. .well it is harder to justify being absent all weekend :) I usually pop into LlamaLAN briefly because I live just a few roads away and I come to see my old friends DjArcas, Dragon and n0de.

I think you guys have a great thing going on and strike a fine balance between obsessively-considered organisation and a relaxed atmosphere. I'm do miss my serious LAN party days (and I'm bitter that everyone has LCD screens or laptops these days and don't have to carry great tower PCs and hulking great CRTs with them like I used to).

Anyway, sorry if you noticed me bowling in and yapping away to DjArcas in the middle of the room. If you see me at a future LAN please do say hello (or tell me to bugger off if you prefer)!

Lastly: I rarely see DjArcas in the flesh but I do help him make developer vlogs for his ProjectorGames endeavours online, so I turned up this time with the specific intent of making a short video about what he's been working on. I'm sorry this isn't ABOUT LlamaLAN, but it was shot AT LlamaLAN so I just thought you all deserved to see what I was up to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZZkf90rq5A

Best wishes,
Izzard.