Hello Llamas!

New to the forums, or just want to get to know people. Start a topic in here!
bsoltan
Cria
Cria

Hello Llamas!

Post by bsoltan »

Hello there,

Thought I'd make a thread and say hi. Hoping to attend LlamaLAN 15 as my first LlamaLAN.

I'd be lying if I didn't say that king_clueless has 'encouraged' me to attend... :P

Only been to one proper LAN before and that was a one-dayer so looking forward to the experience of a few days gaming with everyone. (Not that it is any different from a normal weekend!)

I'm pretty much a "jack of all trades and master of none" when it comes to games as I'm interested in every genre and type going (as my Steam games list will attest) but hopefully I will be able to rise to the challenge in a more competitive scenario.

See you at LL15!

bsoltan
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Re: Hello Llamas!

Post by Kanonfodda »

welcome to our small (but perfectly formed ;) ) community :D

although it seems not that small anymore either :D

look forward to seeing you in April. I've also completed your ticket so you can pick your seat ;)

KF
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

bsoltan, you are most welcome. Please, locate yourself a seat and get comfortable. One of our waitresses will be out to see you shortly.

Sounds like king_clueless has been doing a fine job as LlamaMissionary! 8)

Don't worry too much about being up to all the competitiveness. While it fuels what goes on round here (including theBrook), the main emphasis is on fun. ;)
Sykodelika
Blue Squad
Blue Squad

Post by Sykodelika »

Fun and cake. Caaaaake.....*drools*
I'm awake and dressed, what more do you want?
king_clueless
Weanling
Weanling

Post by king_clueless »

YAY!

bsoltan is a long time online buddy of mine, going back to when I used to post nonsense on the DearWandy forum.

he's officially the nicest gamer I know and don't worry about his skillz, he can play ;)

looking forward to having you along mate. it's a great crack LlamaLAN and a fantastic bunch of people. The gaming is great as is the dodgy food, odd sleeping habits, non existent wash facilities, TFT-fatigue-induced-migranes and all the other good things that come with a good LAN party :D :D :D

I can't wait
brain damage won't stop me!

Xfire - Steam - Twitter - Neglected blog