Sup

New to the forums, or just want to get to know people. Start a topic in here!
Panda_Pops
Cria
Cria
Paypal Address: ambergull@hotmail.co.uk

Sup

Post by Panda_Pops »

Hi people,

I'm panda and I'm coming in April by myself so hoping to make some bro's here so I'm not so socially awkward at lan :D

This will be my second ever lan party so I'm pretty excited about it. also my 22nd birthday is on the 19th so this should be an awesome way to celebrate :D

Also, I'm totally bringing my cards against humanity cards so I hope you guys like it / aren't horribly offended by it....

About me -
I play ukulele and make nail art. and play on the shaboozey servers.

See you guys in April

Panda
chrisakira
Blue Squad
Blue Squad

Re: Sup

Post by chrisakira »

welcome to the mad house ;) i'm sure if you are happy to have a laugh, sometimes at your own expense (maybe that just happens to me :shock: ) then you will fit right in =) also cards against humanity will be a definite win, but may not be played until the early hours due to the tournament schedule, but fear not, it shall be played =D. also welcome to the yellow team o7 :drinking:
http://www.gamefanshop.com/partner-ChrisAkira/

Check out the Game Fan Shop for awesome deals on great games, and help support my http://www.twitch.tv/chrisakira channel =D
Rogue
Weanling
Weanling

Post by Rogue »

Welcome to LAN :D Cards against humanity is a definite yes. Last time was played alcohol fueled in the early hours of the morning :)
Golem
Some Git
Some Git

Post by Golem »

Hi Pandapops, as I've already mentioned it's a real pleasure to see new faces join as for these events, especially as demand for tickets runs high :o You've picked a great LAN to come visit if you're worried about social awkards, LlamaLAN is highly regarded for its funtimes and cheerful fluffy people!

I am curious, do share how you came to know of and get an interest in our llamarific antics.
YaZoR
Herdshire
Herdshire

Post by YaZoR »

Greetings from the Blue corner. o/
meh
Byta
Cria
Cria

Post by Byta »

Yes welcome & I look forward to meeting you .
Bobtastimo
Green Squad
Green Squad

Post by Bobtastimo »

Hello there PandaPops!

Welcome to LlamaLAN!

We're all friendly sorts so I'm sure you'll have a good time/feel at home in no time.

I believe the general consensus from the last event was that Cards Against Humanity is now a 'must' for evening antics during the LAN. :)

Also, welcome to Yellow Team! :D