Calling all Llama's!

MikehUK
Cria
Cria

Calling all Llama's!

Post by MikehUK »

Evening Llama's!

As I was speaking to a few people at LAN wanting to try and play more together outside of LAN, I've compiled a few multiplayer "mainly shooter" games which us as a group may step forth as a collective and dabble a few nights a week.

First game - For all them oldschool players who remember Enemy Territory, a game called "Insurgency", which is a similar style game but based on more of a today date.

Game Price £2.50 - G2A.com website, (£11 on Steam)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQKMpl7v6Bo <- Video with basics and having a quick look at gameplay

Breakdown of the game

Joining a Team and Tactically but not "arma" style Tactical gameplay, more fast paced.
Selecting your Squad position and then having an arsenal of guns to "mod" i.e attach scopes, silencers, grips etc to suit your style

Then embark on a "Defend vs Attack" style gameplay.

This is Available now, so if u fancy a dabble and a evening of jesting add me on Steam and we'll get something rolling

Upcoming games which intrest me,

DOOM - Just because its doom, hopefully someone who played the open beta can give some feedback on the game,

Overwatch - For all the TF2 lovers, this is the next level .£35 released in May.

Battleborn - Borderlands Mark2, with Single, Coop and Multiplayer gamemodes!

My Steam is now Llama: Mikeh
My Battlenet is Mikeh#2561

Hope to hear from you all soon <3 Much love and fascism (because im a liberal) and definatly not hitler.

<3