LlamaLAN 25 - Event Confirmed

CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

LlamaLAN 25 - Event Confirmed

Post by CyberDrac »

Hail fellow Llamas,

Two communiques in one evening? Only when it is utterly necessary ... and it is!

LlamaLAN 25 is CONFIRMED

We have just had our 24th fully paid up sign up and it has achieved our first two goals, confirming the event and triggering our first expansion from 24 to 32 seats. So a big thank to our early adopters who have been rewarded with a seat at the LAN with the bonus that it was cheaper!

Spread the word and lets fill the next 8 seats as fast as we've filled up the first 24.

'der Management
GamerRichy
Cria
Cria

Re: LlamaLAN 25 - Event Confirmed

Post by GamerRichy »

To whoever this may concern,
Im a starcraft II player looking for more lans to attend, i know this is not a starcraft II Lan, but its good to be around gamers aswell and meet people. Im having difficulty navigating aroudn the site for all the information (good at games bad at computers haha) i live in Lordswood and im 22, so feel free to email me any information. Thank you and Good luck!
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Post by Kanonfodda »

http://www.llamalan.co.uk/events/30

that would be the place to start :) all the event info is there, signup options etc.

Any problems, post in the support forum (bottom of the forums page :D )
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D
GamerRichy
Cria
Cria

Post by GamerRichy »

Brilliant thank you, this is a lot closer than many of the lans i have been going to (epic lan). I just wanted a social sort of gaming weekend to chill and meet new gamers and play some new games. Thank god i found this lan! if seats are still available next week i'm definitely considering going as i only live 5 minutes around the corner! :)
The only real question i have is, in terms of streaming, would you be able to do it at such an event or is that exclusive to the organizers (if you do i stream i dont know about this! must follow!)
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

We have been finding our feet with our newish Internet connection and to date we haven't tried streaming from the event to any degree. We do have a community member that does stream, ChrisAkira, and we may try it out to a limited degree at the upcoming event, but we will always prioritise the traffic for the gaming at the event to ensure the best experience for the primary purpose of the event ... gaming fun!

We look forward to meeting you, and if you like Epic.LAN then I'm sure you'll love the LlamaLAN experience, whilst LlamaLAN holds a special place in my heart I firmly believe that there is space for every type and size of LAN and that all LANs have their own unique feel, and I hope that LlamaLAN will rapidly become a favourite of yours too :D
chrisakira
Blue Squad
Blue Squad

Post by chrisakira »

Firstly, welcome GamerRichy to the Llama community :D make yourself at home, don't mind the stray hairs and whatever you do don't skip the line for the food trough ;)

In terms of streaming, i did try briefly at the last LAN and although the connection was half there, it wasnt stable enough to do much with unfortunately, there were issues getting the connection to the Twitch servers, and when that was successful the impact on the network was crazy. I'll be asking the almighty Kanon at the next LAN if i can try again, but i'd say don't go into the event expecting to stream ;)
http://www.gamefanshop.com/partner-ChrisAkira/

Check out the Game Fan Shop for awesome deals on great games, and help support my http://www.twitch.tv/chrisakira channel =D