LlamaLAN 26 - The Good, Bad, and Ugly

CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

LlamaLAN 26 - The Good, Bad, and Ugly

Post by CyberDrac »

Every event needs feedback. Let us know what you think went well, what we could have done better, and the, ugly (sometime comedic) side of the LAN.

The Good
Nothing significant broke :)
Rocket League ... mutator madness! :lol:
Guitar Hero World Tour and associated music games in the console area 8)
Great community buzz :D

The Bad
Would have loved to have seen a few more bodies in the Big Games :wink:
Cheap white gaffa tape ... never again! :evil:

The Ugly
A few more unattended rubbish bags than we would have hoped, but well played to everyone who took theirs away with them :cry:
Panda_Pops
Cria
Cria
Paypal Address: ambergull@hotmail.co.uk

Re: LlamaLAN 26 - The Good, Bad, and Ugly

Post by Panda_Pops »

Im super late to the post on this one but here goes-

The good- the man cave/social casual game den. Had a great time with this, would like to see a variety of different casual games set up if this is staying for next year (I have a wii and mariokart, that could be a thing) I really liked the ability to drop in and play the rickband and guitar hero games :)

The bad- not that I experienced this myself but there were tales of creepy tent shenanigans, local kids unzipping the tent doors and random objects left in the tent by an unknown person... kind of put me off campig next time, but maybe the answer is securing tents with a padlock while we're away from them.

The ugly- nothing I can think of, the only negative for me is the post lan meloncoly (probably not spelt right) where Im too exhausted to set my pc back up for 3 days :'D