LlamaLAN 23 - the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

17th-19th April 2015
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

LlamaLAN 23 - the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Post by CyberDrac »

The LlamaLAN events thrive on the community feedback and ideas and we'd love to hear from you what you believed work well, and what needed improvements (including suggestions for solutions if you have them).

'der Management
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Re: LlamaLAN 23 - the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Post by CyberDrac »

The Good
To be quite honest ... pretty much EVRYTHING!
... but in particular ...
The Red Team - cheers everyone for making my life as a captain so much easier by playing every time that I asked and generally being awesome
Breakfast of Win

The Bad
Being Patient Zero - sorry guys, anyone suffering from LAN plague probably go it from me

The [-]Ugly[/-] Utterly Insane
Low Grav Chivalry Server ... Aaaarrrrrrrgh!
jobabob
Cria
Cria

Post by jobabob »

Good
Another fantastic SF2 tourney, despite letting my single button balrog skills get the better of me
Warsow and Alien Swarm produced some great teamwork, I rarely do multiplayer gaming online so its great to do at a LAN like this! Co-op is a great idea for teams as it reduces the pressure of being utterly eliminated by some of the better teams
More like this please!
I now know what type of cherry mx switch I want :)
Beating the original Street Fighter on Yazor's MAME machine, almost entirely using the crotch punch

Bad
Shame the event had so few people which detracted from the atmosphere a bit

Insane
Doing a 10k Sunday morning before anyone got out of bed, what is wrong with me
Sarainy
Cria
Cria

Post by Sarainy »

Good
Blue Team spirit, it was great to do things with the entire team - be it practicing for SF2, playing Munchkin or seeing some of Yazor's crazy MAME games (Go crotch punch!)
The SF2 tournament was amazingly good fun and made for a fantastic atmosphere. Having the whole thing projected and played in sequence was great for spectating, compared to crowding around machines to watch UT last time.
Saturday morning breakfast... slept through it last time!

Bad
Non-personalised shirts (couldn't afford to buy 5 extras though!) even though the design was awesome.
Saturday night headaches.

Insane
Panda