Kustom Delivery to LlamaLAN 21

18th-20th April 2014
GraemeKustom
Cria
Cria

Kustom Delivery to LlamaLAN 21

Post by GraemeKustom »

Some useful products of note added this month, the Tt eSports Hyperion Headphone Stand is a helpful headphone stand that stops your headphones sliding off the corner of the monitor (or scratching it) or leaving them positioned on a desk where they are in range of having a pint spilled over them.

Those thinking of building up a new LAN Box (or 'everything' box that just happens to be portable) should check out the new SG08 Lite case from Silverstone, a compact cube that supports an ATX power supply, or the eVGA Hadron which includes a slim 500W PSU already and is easily slung under your arm. Both support moderately high end graphics cards and coolers, so can still make a great performing gaming system.

I have a new favourite headset too - although admittedly that changes a lot, but still, I feel like telling everyone about them - the QH-90 in QPAD are available in black or white and have great passive noise reduction, sound excellent in games and music alike and score highly for comfort too. Plus the metal frame feels quite substantial too, they seem to tick all the boxes for an ideal LAN headset really.

Bringing your laptop to LAN and not wanting to roast it (or your wrists) over a whole weekend of gaming? CoolerMaster's Notepal II is mighty handy, and lifts your screen to a more ergonomic height, and gives you a good reason to use a mechanical keyboard too. We have loads of those. Shop by switch type or brand (eg Filco, CM Storm, Ducky, QPAD, TT eSports, Corsair, DAS Keyboard, Roccat, ZOWIE...) - there's bound to be something for every taste in there.

Mionix's mice range are updated with new models, including a 7000dpi version of the Naos mouse which has often been popular for its sculpted design with rest for 4th and 5th fingers, and a new ambidextrous model, Avior, giving lefties another choice in the admittedly slim number of models out there, but packing in plenty of features like a high performance sensor, 7 programmable buttons, lift off distance calibration and surface quality analyser.

Image Image Image Image Image

Any queries, just pop a reply below or email me on graeme 'at' kustompcs.co.uk :)
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Re: Kustom Delivery to LlamaLAN 21

Post by CyberDrac »

Talking about your Cooler Master NotePal Ergostand Cooling Pad II suggestion ... are you likely to get stock back in before the event?
GraemeKustom
Cria
Cria

Post by GraemeKustom »

That's odd, I wrote about other items, I'd copied from the last event the part about the Notepal for some reason :) But hey, it's all good, they're still relevant, it will be summer again soon!

They are in stock again now - http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_29003.html
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

Awesome, I've tucked on in my basket, the other question is about "Ozone Gaming Gear 17" Laptop LANPCK", basically the same thing, is likely to be available for delivery to the event?
GraemeKustom
Cria
Cria

Post by GraemeKustom »

Can get that in a couple of days - just allow a few days before the event and it will be fine :)
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

Post by CyberDrac »

Double Awesome!
Joosebug
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Joosebug »

Whens the cutoff date for llama lan delivery?
GraemeKustom
Cria
Cria

Post by GraemeKustom »

I'm not sure what went wrong with my first post, half of it seemed to go missing. No doubt a slip up on my part somewhere.

For stocked items though, any time up until 2pm on Wednesday.
GraemeKustom
Cria
Cria

Post by GraemeKustom »

Hasty edit on above - Friday is a public holiday, so no deliveries on that day, I'll need to ship orders today to arrive Thursday by the looks of it.
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Post by Kanonfodda »

Hi Graeme,

I'm assuming anything up to 2pm is ok? I'll pm you a new address as there wont be anyone in the hall tomorrow

KF
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D