LlamaLAN XX - Let the plans begin

1st-3rd November 2013
CyberDrac
Red Squad
Red Squad

LlamaLAN XX - Let the plans begin

Post by CyberDrac »

So, with preparations underway for LlamaLAN XX what more can we do? With the innovation of the Community Led Tournament what else can we pull out of the twisted minds of the LlamaLAN Management?

I know ... let's open the ticket sales for LlamaLAN XXI BEFORE LlamaLAN XX has finished ... nope done that already ... let's open ticket sales for LlamaLAN XXI BEFORE LlamaLAN XX HAS STARTED!

Yes, you heard it right, after careful consideration we've decided to open up the ticket sales for LlamaLAN XXI at MIDNIGHT on Saturday 26th October 2013 ... so GentleLlamas prepare your PayPal accounts at 23:59 and press the F5 button frantically on your browsers and grab your places while you can. Barring the admin and captain seats there are 34 places left up for grabs, as with previous events we will continue to reward those Llamas committed to the cause and prepared to guarantee the event will run by being among the first 16 participant places with a specially discounted price, everyone else who follows gets to pay the slightly higher but still bargain price.

"Why?" you may ask? Well, while it was nice to reward everyone who were present at LlamaLAN XIX by opening signups at the event, we felt that everyone deserves the chance to support the LAN regardless of whether they are already at the previous event. It would be lovely to see the event not only guaranteed, but sold out before the next event starts.

So, for everyone needing some serious LANnage over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend we look forward to seeing you online at midnight Saturday.

We would also like to take the opportunity to remind you of the generous offer by Graeme of the incredible KustomPCs who is offering free delivery to the LAN. So, if your mouse mat is looking tatty, your headset has seen better days, if your keyboard is hiding monstrous lifeforms and your caffeine and sugar levels are dropping dangerously low you should pop over to the shop at http://www.kustompcs.co.uk and fill up your cart with all the LAN goodies that you'll need to prosper and survive at LAN.

See you all sooner that you can imagine!

'der Management
Bobtastimo
Green Squad
Green Squad

Re: LlamaLAN XX - Let the plans begin

Post by Bobtastimo »

Noo! Now the next LAN will sap my sleep even before this one does :s lol.
jobabob
Cria
Cria

Post by jobabob »

Bah, with these new absurdly early signups, I don't stand a chance of getting a seat anymore :(
Kanonfodda
Red Squad
Red Squad
Location: Flag Room (Well most of meh, some landed on the ramp though)

Post by Kanonfodda »

and yet the whole point was to try and help people who had missed out due to the signups opening at LlamaLAN 19 and nearly filling 20 before the end of the event!

I think more notice of when signups open would be a good thing next time, to let people be ready for it.

I would also recommend signup up for the event, as if we get any cancellations we will be offering the space to the first of the signups that does not have a seat
If it bleeds, we can fry it :0D