Kustom Delivery to LlamaLAN 19

April 12th - 14th 2013
GraemeKustom
Cria
Cria

Kustom Delivery to LlamaLAN 19

Post by GraemeKustom »

Greetings, Llamas!

Just a quick notification that the 'Kustom LAN Goodies Delivery Service of Awesome' service is now enabled for LlamaLAN 19(it's a work in progress title, bear with me).

This means it's a handy chance to pick up some stuff for your PC (such as case or screen transportation, a new peripheraly thing like mouse or headset, or anything from our range of components or modding products) or maybe just a few cans of energy juice to keep you going through the weekend. The handy thing here is that using this service means your stuff is ready for you at LAN and there's no delivery cost.

Ordering is super-easy, just pop over to http://www.kustompcs.co.uk for a browse, and if there's anything you fancy, add it in the basket, proceed to checkout and enter your address as normal. Make sure UK Mainland is the selected area, and click next. On the delivery options screen choose 'Delivery to LlamaLAN 19, Kent £0.00' and then complete the transaction by giving us your monies.

CUT OFF TIME is Thursday 11th at 2pm

Any questions and I would be happy to help - either pop down a reply here or email me directly graeme 'at' kustompcs.co.uk

Here is our LAN store. It has useful things - http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/LAN_Shop.html
Twysta
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Kustom Delivery to LlamaLAN 19

Post by Twysta »

I am thinking long and hard about that Thermaltake MEKA G1 mechanical keyboard...
SneakyRusski
Weanling
Weanling

Post by SneakyRusski »

Can advise its a beast, was my old keyboard til Qpad gave me a nice new MK-85 :D
Twysta
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Twysta »

Noticed there is a cheaper more compact version brand spanking new at 50 quid.... hmmm decisions...

...and now I've just sneezed all over my keyboard :(
tenwierdufos
Weanling
Weanling

Post by tenwierdufos »

I think i will have to try someones mechanical keyboard at the lan and see what all the fuss is about! Keep hearing people say they are good but i dont think i have used one, unless the pos keyboard that will have come with my old 386 counts :lol:
GraemeKustom
Cria
Cria

Post by GraemeKustom »

Just bear in mind that for the sake of comparing you would want to try another keyboard with the same switch type. The TT MEKA series use MX black switches.

QPAD MK-85 for instance comes with some different switch options, although the most common format for the MK-85 is MX Red switches. Black and Red have a similar feel, with red being a little lighter / softer than the black switches.
Reggie
Cria
Cria

Post by Reggie »

tenwierdufos wrote:I think i will have to try someones mechanical keyboard at the lan and see what all the fuss is about! Keep hearing people say they are good but i dont think i have used one, unless the pos keyboard that will have come with my old 386 counts :lol:
I think id like to do this also :D
Reggie
Cria
Cria

Post by Reggie »

tenwierdufos
Weanling
Weanling

Post by tenwierdufos »

Haha thats awesome :lol:
Twysta
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Twysta »

That is actually awesome!
I'd get it if I thought I'd ever actually use it xD
BlaineEE
Cria
Cria

Post by BlaineEE »

Hi Graeme,

I'm after a Das Keyboard Professional (UK), can you confirm that the one you have at kustom is the newer edition (with multimedia buttons across the top)?
Also, if it is this version, is it too hopeful to get one at llama ? I noticed next stock is due the monday after :(

Thanks, Blaine!
GraemeKustom
Cria
Cria

Post by GraemeKustom »

BlaineEE wrote:Hi Graeme,

I'm after a Das Keyboard Professional (UK), can you confirm that the one you have at kustom is the newer edition (with multimedia buttons across the top)?
Also, if it is this version, is it too hopeful to get one at llama ? I noticed next stock is due the monday after :(

Thanks, Blaine!
Hi Blaine,

They will be the Multimedia models this time, yep - I'll get the page updated to reflect.

hmm, I don't think they'll arrive soon enough, but I'll probably be able to confirm on Tues / Wed, will watch the progress of the shipment. Can you pop an email over to me graeme 'at' kustompcs.co.uk and I keep you informed that way by reply?

Graeme
tenwierdufos
Weanling
Weanling

Post by tenwierdufos »

ADVICE REQUIRED :lol:

I have been looking at getting some decent headphones over the last few weeks, i have some that work, but after a few hours they are the kind that hurt! Only really bought them for teamspeak...

What kind of big comfy headphones do you recommend? I have been looking at the Steelseries Siberia v2 if im honest, youtube people seem to like them, but who knows if they are actually any good, i wouldn't really want to spend much more than that unless they were incredibly awesome.

prefer 3.5mm audio rather than usb.

Taaaa
BlaineEE
Cria
Cria

Post by BlaineEE »

Thanks Graeme, I have emailed you, I may have forgotten to put a subject. Thanks again.
Zodiack
Yellow Squad
Yellow Squad

Post by Zodiack »

I've been after a pair of those Steelseries headphones for a while now...
Might just cave and buy some. ><
I need a new pair..... :D